Sunday, August 14, 2011

Long Time No Blog

People
1. Leanda: She is back East visiting her sister in Maryland. She'll be back in a few short weeks and then we drive her up to Idaho. :/ We don't really talk about it, it makes me miss her.


2. My older brother Bryce is home from his two year mission to Oklahoma! It's nice to have all of the family reunited again, and also nice to have someone who shares my love of Star Wars action figures back home. :) We celebrated his 22 birthday yesterday with friends, steak sandwiches, and cake after a great performance of Smokey Joe's Cafe.



3. Speaking of missions, we said farewell to Orlando and Garrett this month. Both are currently in the MTC; Orlando will be serving in Boise, Idaho (Spanish speaking) and Garrett will be in San Bernadino, California. So proud of them and can't wait to write them and send them cookies!



4. Back to bullet #2, my family is currently in a community production of Smokey Joe's Cafe and the cast is doing amazing things! I have seen the show numerous times and I love to watch each cast member. It's such a fun show, makes me miss performing!

5. My cousin Lauren is getting married next month and I cannot wait to be with them when they tie the knot. :) Their Facebook love/fights never cease to make me cry because it is sickening how in love they are. She is absolutely stunning, don't know who she is? Take a look...



Summertime
1. My summer is over seeing as I began working in the box office again lastFriday, but I am completely satisfied. :) Though it was only two weeks, I tanned, ate, shopped, Skyped, ate, swam, ate...overall I ate and it was wonderful! But I am now getting back to work, earning money, getting ready for auditions and what not..

2. Since Bryce has been home we have been trying to catch him up on all of the movies he's missed. That being said, I have been reminded of the goodness of the Twilight books and movies. So good looking, so much love, romance... so. many. abs.


3. And last but not least - the other half of this blog, this post, of ME - I desperately miss my Leanda Waka Waka. When I wake up every morning I have no one to yell at and say, "Gurrrrrrll" or my personal favorite, "DON'T LOOK AT ME! CLOSE YOUR EYES!" :) And I miss that. :/

Other than that, life is good. :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment