Now on to more pressing issues:
I would like to take a moment to make a slight change to the Goddess segment of our blog, and focus on a man that Krysta and I were introduced to fairly recently:
He is the God of Thunder.
He is the mythical protector of Asgard.
He is hot.
He is Thor.
Well... He is Chris Hemsworth, but that doesn't stop our overactive minds from seeing him up there in the Mythical realm of Asgard, looking FINE.
I'm not one to objectify men. I'm sure that he has a great personality. BUT LOOK AT HIM.
yes.
Apparently these SUPERHUMAN good looks run in the family.. meet Liam Hemsworth, Thor's little brother:
yes again.
Well we sincerely hope that you have enjoyed this mini segment... I know that I thoroughly enjoyed looking up pictures of THOR.
There will be undoubtedly be more superhero posts, seeing as we are yet to see Green Lantern and Captain America. So get ready for more good looking, respectable young men HOT GUYS.
Leanda
xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment