Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goddess: Beyonce

I am taking a break from studying for finals! After looking at many of my favorite blogs, I've decided to start my own segment. ...I know I have maybe 7 followers and only 3 of them actually read my blog but I think this will be fun. :)

The segment will be: Goddesses. Women who inspire us. Women who stand firm in what they believe and have a voice that they wish to share. They will be in no particular order of greatness or importance, the posts will simply be when we feel inspiration from someone. Mothers, sisters, friends, people in the public eye...you just never know when you'll find a goddess. :)

Let's start with B.
I'm not sure if you've listened to some of Beyonce's new music, but I'm here to tell you that you should. Her new album 4 was just released and is full of inspirational, strengthening, dancing, belting, power music. Whatever you're feeling: Beyonce's got it. Run The World (Girls) is an obvious must, followed by 1 + 1. But my absolute favorite lately is Best Thing I Never Had. Her lyrics are truthful and amazingly honest. I'm diggin the vibes, B.

"I want it [4] to be a conversation. I wanted to help them through their painful memories and their most happy moments."



Enjoy, talk to (and see you!) all after finals :)
Krysta
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment