Well after a long, hot summer, it's officially autumn (or fall as you might say), and with this changing of the season brings many other changes.
The end of our summer together was amazing! I returned from seeing my beautiful nieces and nephews and spent a week with Krysta in St. George! Our last day in St George was spent at Krysta's cousin's wedding which was beautiful and a joy to be a part of!!
| The gorgeous couple just before they got married!! |
| CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE A CAKE IN THE CAR?!?! |
| yes. we co-ordinated. it's what we do. |
| stunning Klumpp ladies |
| fight for the bouquet... |
| and.. Krysta won. whatevs. |
| Klumpp/Nicholson/Budge family photo :) |
Then we hit the road! We drove to Salt Lake City, and then on to Idaho with some DIVINE Cheesecake Factory on the way....
![]() |
| this isn't what we had.. but you get the idea. |
So there we have it! I have returned to the beautiful Rexburg, Idaho where I have started my sophmore year here at BYU-Idaho.
Krysta is lucky enough to spend some more time in the gorgeous St. George, working and having a well deserved break from school!!
So, I know what you're thinking... how will the dynamic duo survive being 472 miles apart for three months and seven days?
well. I don't know.
WE'LL BE FINE. We're only a phone/skype/letter/email away and have no fear, we will be utilizing every single possible form of communication that technology has to offer!!
Krysta reminded me of something very important this morning.....
Lots of Love
Leanda
xxxxxxxx

you girls look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!