Saturday, July 2, 2011

T.G.I.F.

What could have turned out to be a really crappy Friday night has actually been amazingly fun. :) Turns out that all you really need is good friends. Leanda and I decided to have a little roomie photoshoot in the gardens on campus and of course - we all know that Leanda is a goddess. Honestly, just gorgeous. LOVE her :) Then we convinced our other room mate Anna to drive us to Cold Stone for some cheesecake ice cream with Oreo's. :)  (I always want to branch out and try something different but I never can!) Then the cute guy at the counter gave me more ice cream just because. (It's totally because I had red lipstick on, let's be honest.)

Now, all four of us room mates are sat on the couch watching Phantom of the Opera because Leanda has never seen it.

....I KNOW. She's British, you'd think they'd make her watch it or something but apparently not.

I hope you all had a wonderful Friday night with your closest friends! :) Enjoy your fourth of July weekend! Hooray for independence!

Until next time...
Krysta
xxx

P.S. I got a letter from Coy Boy today. It was a really thick envelope and I was expecting letters or pictures. But no. He had transferred apartments and found a Star Wars Episode III poster on the walls, I mean a full size poster. So he folded it up about 20 times, stuffed it in a regular envelope and mailed it to me. :) Missing that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment