Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is it summer yet?

June 29th and I am still writing papers and eating Saltine Crackers...COLLEGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER BY NOW.

Okay, just kidding. I knew that I'd be in school until July 22 but I didn't think I would crave summer so much! And popcorn, right now I'm really craving popcorn.

Anyway how are you? I hope your summer is going well and is filled with shorts, pools, BBQ's, and heat. :) Especially this holiday weekend! Woo hoo! Who's more excited than ME? ..Okay probably Leanda. My Papi is coming up from Utah to spend the 4th with us and when I told Leanda she almost died. I think she almost started crying she was so happy. I believe her exact words were, "I couldn't be happier right now if I tried!"      Ya. We're friends.

But the main reason my Dad is coming up is to bring me a car so that I can drive home at the end of this semester. "Krysta? What do you mean a car? Don't you have Faith?"

 And that, my friend, is where you are incorrect.

I am sorry to report that not only did Faith blow a head gasket, but she died. I went to visit her one last time at the compound and was sincerely sad to say goodbye to my first college car...the one that I had to jump start every time I traveled for more than two hours. :(  But this new Expedition should be pretty great....I can just tell it's a boy. He's blue. I will have to name him when I meet him.

ONE MORE THING!
This is my little sister and my best friend. (Ba eight!)
I cannot wait to go home and eat Muddy Buddies and watch movies with them. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.
:)



1 comment:

  1. It's been 100 degrees the last couple of days - so yes, it is definitely summer in St. George - I am sure you are enjoying your cool evenings! We miss your face and are looking forward to seeing you sometime when you come home - I hope the rest of your semester is grand! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete