Tuesday, July 5, 2011

America Day

Howdy y'all! :) How was your fourth of July weekend!? Well Leanda and I had an amazing one. Stick around and I'll tell you about it...

My Papi came into town to drop off a car for us to drive home in. So while he was here Leanda and I made him dinner, we walked around campus, and shopped in I.F.! (That's Idaho Falls for those of you who aren't familiar with Idaho acronyms.) It was soo nice to spend some Daddy, Daughter, Daughter time with our Papi. :) I missed him so much! Can't wait to go home. :)
[Plus, we now have groceries thanks to Dad. No more eating Saltines for me!]

After we dropped Papi off at the airport, we met up with the infamous Orlando Bloom to watch some of the greatest fireworks west of the Mississippi! (or so that's what they told us.) So after waiting in line for the restroom for about an hour, we finally got around to taking them pics. . .



 Don't worry, we found my boyfriend Justin promoting his perfume in the mall.

 MATCHING $6 "SPICE GIRL" PLATFORMS.. Yes of course we bought them.


 Inappropriate...but sexy.



 ...hate this kid.


 The Brit with the American flag!
 The crew who showed us a good time :)

Landy likes his fireworks :)


And then we drove home in traffic until 2 a.m. It was great! But really...such a fun America Day with Leanda. :) Now I really must go...finals are quickly approaching! :/ LOVE YOU!
Watch this video if you love me.


Krysta xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment