Saturday, June 4, 2011

Half Way Home

Hello mom and grandma! (I'm not aware of anyone else who reads this. If you are - hello to you as well!)

Midterms are just about over! Leanda and I have been doing homework all week until about midnight each night which is why we have neglected the blog. But it is a beautiful and sunshiny Saturday afternoon and I have decided to update it! Woo hoo!

Our Memorial Day weekend was fabulously spent with friends and family in HOT St. George, Utah. (Thanks to the amazing Blair Robinson for letting us hitch a ride!) We spent the entire weekend eating food, sleeping in, and exploring STG with the beautiful Leanda. :) Here is a quick pic recap:

 Denny's resulted in meeting new friends, trying new food (Bacon Sundae), and Nicki Minaj

 
 We drove around town a LOT
...and explored Judd's, Tuacahn, and the Spinny Park
(We also brought Paddington Bear along for the trip...I will let Leanda explain him later)
:)




I also had the opportunity to perform in Broadway West Theater's "Best of Broadway!" It was  Broadway Revue/benefit concert to help raise funds to get this theater up and running full force! Leanda joined my family and I backstage and showed off some of her own skills. :)



 And we also climbed up the Sugar Loaf to show Laundry the Dixie Ocean.
Of course we had to stop by Kat Warren's after to eat Oreo Krispy Kreme Donuts :)

Monday we saw Pirates 4 - arrghh! And it was actually reeeaalllly good, I loved it.

Johnny Depp = winning.

After the film we ran over to Nan and Pop's to talk about everyone's favorite boy: Coy. 
I also had Garrett steal some footage of Coy's Log, my personal favorite. :) 
Enjoy this preview...


And that was our trip in a nutshell! This week has been filled with homework, school, studying, and eating Saltine Crackers because we didn't have time to go grocery shopping. But don't worry Mom! Leanda and I had avocado and Frito's today. :)

We love you all and hope you are having a great weekend. You're the best!

Krysta
xxxxx


P.S. Just a little yumminess to brighten up your weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment