Sunday, June 12, 2011

June Bug;

Hey world! What a great week. :) School is going very well, midterm is over and it's all down hill from here! ...Until finals, then it's all uphill. And then down hill again until we roll down into St. Geezy! Anyway..here's a fun, pic filled recap as per usual.

Saturday we made banana pancakes with friends whilst listening to Jack Johnson. We had a great time cooking, eating, and teaching Leanda how to throw and catch a baseball for the first time
...so American! 
 
     Martin, clearly, has the moves.
 Leanda, looking gorgeous as ever, has also decided that photography is her new hobby
...now all we have to do is steal Camilo's camera.
With the help of Leanda and many of our wonderful Facebook friends, I won 2 tickets and 2 backstage passes to see Nik Day! He is from BYU-Provo and writes his own jazz music. I guess you could call it jazz...like Jason Mraz jazz. (That rhymed!)
Anyway he was really cute and we got to have dinner with him and then watched his show. He's the cutest little performer! Here's what he looks like:
Yeah baby! Such a fun night acting like crazed fans even though we hardly knew a note of his music. But now we listen to him all the time! (Yes Martin, the curvature in his back was excellent.)

After that escapade we went out with our friends to smash apples. YA. With a baseball bat...and I actually hit them! Check it out:

 Up to bat...
  
 



Yeah it was a lot of fun. :) Clearly Leanda and I had the best form...look at that technique. Impeccable. And now that brings us to Sunday, the day of rest! We just finished watching P.S. I Love You and said goodbye to a friend who's going home tomorrow. We're just havin a good old time here in the Burg...the weather has been great and we are enjoying the last of our Freshman Spring semester. We love you guys! Hope you are enjoying your summer. :)

Love, Krysta
xxx


BTW: P.S. I Love You is possibly the saddest/happiest film I have ever seen in my life. I watched it the entire way through for the first time tonight...and I am officially in love with it. Slash hate it because it's such a chick flick. Whip out the Kleenex.


No comments:

Post a Comment