Allllright. Let's summarize the sequence of events:
We discovered that University isn't boring if you know people...We found people and colored eggs with them for Easter while enjoying the sunshine!
I downloaded my boyfriend's acoustic "One Time." LOVE HIM. And he finally joined Facebook and our relationship is now public. Justin Bieber - I love you.
Leanda turned 19!! After enjoying the newly decorated apartment, we stuffed our faces at Pizza Pie Cafe for Laundry's birthday and then watched The Notebook :' )
We sat right next to and listened to Allred up close and personal
We ate FRIED OREO'S.. (do it.)
I finished up Show Choir auditions and then celebrated Cinco de Mayo!
And tonight we played Dew Pong with some friends and then shut down a Southgate party just by showing up. So much fun and good times had by all.
Just a quick shout out to my little sister who finished up "Night of Broadway" tonight. I could not be a prouder big sister, I love you so much and think you're AMAZING! ...number 12. I think that's all for now. I am going to bed because it is a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Good thing Justin B. is my boyfriend.
Goodnight! xxxx
Krysta
Post Script...








No comments:
Post a Comment