Saturday, April 23, 2011

One and the Same

Hello internet surfers...it is Krysta...I come in peace. I am here to bring you tidings of great joy concerning the weekend! I can tell you this much: dancing, eating, working out, and Idaho Falls were involved. Leanda, Megan, and I had a great time and spent a majority of our Easter Weekend together. :) After swimsuit shopping  and eating at Texas Roadhouse (yes, it is a slightly contradictory combination) we went to the gym, saw the ever elusive Ginger, and then daaaaanced! :) Here's some visual aids...

Hello...? I'm in I.F. Where is that?!? You don't know where IF IS!?

Meg..wooo!

One and the Same :)
 
Also just now, Leanda and I have found our theme song...Demi and Selena ROCK it OUT. :) Just like we do. Watch it. Love it. Saangg it gurrl.


I LOVE YOU ALL and my family...I miss you guuuuyyyssss.

Love, Krysta :)
xxxxx


Also, Happy Easter. :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment