Thursday, April 21, 2011

My roomie :)

Currently, Leanda and I are sat in the library doing some homework. We have three classes together, which is great because now we can study the same assignments and cheat on tests together! :)

(Cheating was a total joke. Honor Office, don't be hatin'. We don't cheat - Scout's honor.)

Anyway, the other day we were walking to lunch and Laundry saw a tumbleweed. I have come across these strange bushes every so often in my Wild West gun fights. Leanda, however, apparently had not.

Leanda: "A tumbleweed!"
Krysta: "...Yes."
Leanda: "I...I never knew they existed! I didn't think they were real!"
Krysta: "Yes, yes they do exist."
Leanda: "Okay, I have to get a picture of this! Will you take a picture of me!?"

So I then photographed the African British, the eccentric, the easily excited...Leanda. :)


I love my newly found sister! She's great and she keeps me sane. Woo! :) Have a good night everyone.

Krysta
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment