| Look how cute my mom is in the dress I picked out for her :) |
Spring Break was AMAZING. My mother and I travelled with a group from BYU-I to New York! 5 shows in one week and more shopping than you can handle. Three Forever 21's later, my wardrobe is ready for spring. Well, not entirely. You're wardrobe is never complete. You can always shop more - don't forget that.
Anyway, here is the rundown!
We arrived in New York Monday morning and went non-stop from then on. Our trip consisted of Broadway, shopping, and food. Lots of food - whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. Self control was never mentioned because it did not exist. (Don't worry, now we go to gym everyday. Gotta get rid of those food babies.) Amazing thin crust pizza, real New York cheesecake, chocolate mousse, panini's of every type, chocolate croissants, hot chocolate, toasted marshmallow milkshakes, cupcakes, cheesecake brownies, lasagna, canollis...everything! My taste buds have never had such a thrilling experience.
| As seen on Food Network! :) |
| Mary Poppins with the original Mary and Burt |
| Seriously - never would have gone to this on my own. Good job Joey the Horse! |
| Sutton. Wherever you are - thank you. For existing. |
| Jennifer Damiano, Mary Jane, also in Next to Normal! (That's my "I'm with a celebrity" pose.) |
| Me and Reeve Carney aka Spiderman :) (That's my "I'm with a really cute, cool guy so i haev to look really cool." That look obviously didn't work out like it did in my head.) |
Overall? WINNING! My mom and I had such a great time...in the pouring rain with our $2 umbrella to the sunny sunshine, we loved New York come rain or come shine. :) I love her so much and didn't want to go back to college without her!
...Alas. I must teach her to be an adult and live on her own.
That's all for tonight little chickens. :)
-Krysta
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment