HEY ALL!!!!
It's another beautiful day here in the 'Burg... it feels all December-y because of the SNOW. but its just something we'll have to get over!! So, as winter semester comes to an end, it's weird thinking about everything that's happened in the past 4 months!!!
This time 4 months, 11 days, and 2 hours ago, I was home
In the beautiful
LONDON
Krysta was with her AMAZING FAMILY in the beautiful St. George
But we came together from completely different sides of the world and became as close as sisters! Who'da thunk that sleepy little Rexburg would bring these two city girls together and make them best friends.
Well, Krysta has abandonned me for the week- she's left me for:
NEW YORK
Mmmm... I craavvee the city so much!
She's going to have an amazing time with her AMAZING mama, and I'm going to be here, keeping the 'Burg warm for her for when she gets back!!
I guess I'll just say a few things that I've learnt over the semeser
- Always be yourself. Always. Even when you're "not from here" stay true to who you are.
- You can never have enough cheese. Ever. It's just a fact of life.
- Krysta has honest hips.
- Don't settle for anything less than the best. Because you deserve the best. I've learnt this from the BEST roomate I could have ever asked for!!
HAPPY SPRING!!
![]() |
PS. Justin was gonna come visit me while Krysta was away, but he got caught up in celeb-type things... bless his little cotton socks. what a sweetheart. He sends his love!!




No comments:
Post a Comment