Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Okay...that was really attractive." -Eric

Happy April Fools Day/General Conference weekend! 
Quick recap on our exciting weekend...
We started off with anAcademy of Comedy performance featuring our friend Cameron! After much laughter (and tears in Leanda's case) we went out to the classy, the irreplaceable, the inexpensive...

Taco Bell.
We're in a fight
Krysta and Eric

Mmmm never lets you down. Eric sprinkled me with fairy dust (a.k.a cinnamon sugar) which resulted in a big argument (seen above) and Eric accidentally confessed his love for my 'hair toss.' Once our delicious food had been consumed, we made our way to the bowling alley for some old fashioned fun! Bowling is clearly a strength of mine that I try to hide from the world. My whopping score of 23 crushed the rest of the group.

 Please...no.          


                                                                            Cute :)
                                                                     Zach and Leanda

...Okay, obviously I was the worst one there. Even Laundry beat me who had only been bowling once in her entire life. (Apparently, it's not a very popular sport in England.) Eric tried to teach me, but the only time I actually hit a decent amount of pins was when a friend, Janae, told me to throw it through her legs. And I hit about half of them. I know - my skills have left you speechless. But, the night was still filled with much dancing, laughter, and many obscure pictures.

                                                                          "That's my date!"
                                                                                   Zach
This morning we invited over a friend, Keegan Robsion, to make pancakes and watch conference together. Who doesn't love conference? (Leanda and Keegan have been hitting on Elder Uchtdorf all day.) Great job BYU-I combined choirs!! We made a tasty breakfast, bought Tangled in between sessions, and will be watching it tonight. Over and over again until our obsession has been satisfied. I think we're going to invite Justin over tonight too, we haven't seen him for a while since we have been so busy with finals this upcoming week.

"You broke my smolder!"
We love you family and miss you all!
P.S. Mom and Dad, I can't wait to see you next weekend.

LOVE - Krysta

No comments:

Post a Comment