Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finals Weak

I should be doing a paper. And studying for my final exam on Friday. But I don't want toooooooooo! You know when your best friend leaves? And they're gone for a really long time...say for a period of about two years. Well, if you don't know, good job. Your heart is not hurting as mine is. ALAS there is a plus side to all down sides. (?) I get to see my family this weekend and will be spending Spring Break in New York City with my beautiful mother. :) She is my favorite mother. I would also like to shout out a little "shout" to my little sister Janae. (That was a lot of the words "little" and "shout." Sorry 'bout that.) I hope you feel better, Nae! Don't worry - one day you won't be all broken, and maybe you can finally attend one your choir/Madrigal concerts.


But probably not. You have a horrible track record.
Music will keep you going when you feel like falling down. :) You're all great people, thank you for your love and support. Leanda and I live a pretty hectic lifestyle being celebrities and all, but you, our fans, make it worth it. Justin has also been great - today he stopped by and gave me cupcakes. What a sweetheart.

Love, Krysta
xx

Post Script: Leanda sends her love, she is currently in the library studying away. Perhaps you will see a joint post from us later this evening... :)
Just us supporting our best friend's movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment